Floor standing model specially adapted for drying workwear.
Energy-efficient heat pump technology for fast, effective drying. Equipped with six ceiling clothing hooks and three hangers on the inside of the door. Where necessary, standard hangers can also be installed.
Dimensions H x W x D
1930 x 595 x 675 mm
- Energy-efficient heat pump technology
- Requires no extract air ventilation
- Two fully automatic programmes
|Dimensions H x W x D||1930 x 595 x 675 mm|
|Protection class||IP24, SEMKO and CE approved|
|Capacity||6 strong ceiling hooks, normal load 4 kg|
|Noise level||52 db(A) – in principle no louder than a refrigerator|
|Electrical connection||Connect to normal wall outlet, one phase 230 V 10 A|
|Quick drying||Up to 22 g water per minute|
|Energy consumption||1.3 kWh with normal load (4 kg). Down to 0.28 kWh/kg with maximum load (8 kg)|
|Connection||Heat pump technology – requires no extract air ventilation. Condensation hose included.|
|Door hanging left||Art. no.: 65110102, RSK no.: 8035862, E no.: 9200006|
|Door hanging right||Art. no.: 65110102, RSK no.: 8035868, E no.: 9200007|
The display shows an alarm message, e.g. Error 4
Reset the alarm by depressing the Start/stop button for 5 seconds. If the alarm remains, call a service technician.
How often must the filter be cleaned?
Ideally after every drying process.
The drying cabinet doesn’t work
– the plug is inserted in the wall outlet
– no fuses have tripped
– the start button is activated
– the door is closed – the tank is empty
The display shows Empty water tank
– Empty the water tank
– Check that the cap is fitted so that the float arm protrudes from the opening.
– Check that the water tank is turned inwards in the drawer and correctly inserted.
– If the cabinet still doesn’t work, contact a service technician.
The door doesn’t seal correctly/gapes
– Check that the cabinet is level. Check with a spirit level and adjust the cabinet feet if necessary.
– Check that the filter and its holder are correctly installed. The holder should be pressed down towards the underlying heat pump unit in order to seal correctly.
– Check that no leaves, gravel etc. have become caught beneath the filter holder, preventing it from sealing correctly.
The laundry doesn’t dry
– Check that the right programme was selected (Extra dry, Thicker garments, Normal dry, Normal garments).
– Check that the laundry is evenly divided on the hangers
– Adjust parameters 2072 and 2071 according to the Parameter Adjustment chapter in the user manual.