NIMO’S policy for whistleblowing
Please report inappropriate behaviour via this whistleblower channel. We guarantee that you will remain completely anonymous when submitting a notification and that the case will be handled with complete confidentiality.
What is whistleblowing?
Whistleblowing means drawing management's attention to potentially illegal and/or unethical activities, also known as irregularities.
What can you report?
Suspicions of serious irregularities can be reported through our whistleblower channel. Serious irregularities include, but are not limited to:
- economic crime such as bribery, theft, fraud, counterfeiting, accounting breaches and other breaches of the accounting and tax laws
- A conflict of interest between an employee and Nimoverken
- Other serious irregularities affecting our vital interests or the life and health of individuals, such as serious environmental crimes, major safety deficiencies in the workplace or serious forms of discrimination and harassment.
Who can make a report?
The whistleblower channel can be used by anyone. For example, employees, job seekers, former employees, consultants, etc.
What should you not report?
Other types of cases such as litigation, errors, complaints, minor offences, dissatisfaction with pay and the like do not constitute whistleblower cases and should not be reported through this channel. Such cases should first be reported to your immediate superior or other member of the management team.
To ensure your anonymity, our whistleblower channel is provided by an external and independent service provider. The channel is encrypted and password-protected. You never have to provide your identity if you don't want to.
You can choose to report as follows
- Whistleblower channel: https://nimoverken.whistlelink.com/
- Physical meeting: Please state via the whistleblower channel that you wish to meet in person.