Product manager for NIMO
We are on an expansive and exciting journey and are now strengthening our organization with a competent Product Manager who has experience in successfully taking a product from idea to launch. In your role, you will have a central position to drive the company's continued growth and success.
About the role
In the role of Product Manager at NIMO, you hold a key function with overall commercial responsibility for the company's products and its positioning on the market. Your work is based on market insights, where you generate ideas and formulate plans, strategies, and initiatives. These efforts in turn lead to started development projects that are implemented and launched on the market. Your role gives you significant opportunities to influence changes in existing products and to identify new product areas for the company's future ventures. You are responsible for both new development and refinement of the existing range. Your assignment includes being the link between our customers and the company and you work actively to understand the needs of today and the future. You report to the Business Manager.
Your main areas of responsibility
- Develop and be responsible for the product strategy with a focus on continuously improving our market offering following the company's overall strategies.
- Ensuring the production of analysis and investment documents as a basis for decisions for the start-up of development projects.
- Carry out competition, trend, and customer monitoring and include these insights in decision-making documents when initiating development projects.
- Responsible for strategic pricing and ensuring profitability for the entire product portfolio.
- Compile and update accurate product data in the Product Information Management (PIM) system.
- Take responsibility for internal and external sales training and product training.
- Ensure that relevant product and sales information is available and that product launches are carried out with great success!
We believe you have at least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager. Experience from manufacturing companies is advantageous, especially in areas such as white goods or other durable goods. It is desirable that you have previously worked with insight-driven idea generation and can initiate and motivate projects following the company's overall plans and strategies. You have excellent communication skills, both in Swedish and English, and you have experience of shouldering responsibility in both national and international contexts.
To thrive in this role, a high level of drive and business acumen is required. You should be equipped with strong analytical skills, a structured way of working, and good problem-solving skills. Taking initiative, developing the business, and increasing its profitability should be central driving forces for you, and you can transform ideas into concrete actions. Courage and curiosity characterize your personality and you are comfortable challenging yourself, which provides valuable insights and lessons.
What we offer you
You get to work with established customers who have reputable brands and are industry leaders. This role gives you significant opportunities to influence the company's development and results. We hold a unique position in the market and have an aggressive strategy for growth. Sustainability is one of our cornerstones, and here you can actively contribute to making future clothing care even more sustainable. You will be involved in exciting projects with both Swedish and global customers. Short decision-making paths characterize our organization and we encourage you to actively participate and influence our future. Furthermore, you will become part of a wonderful team of colleagues who enjoy working together and a company that cherishes the corporate culture where non-prestige and humility are two guiding stars.